GENNADY I. SHIPOV
Married, one daughter, 3 grandchildren.
1958 г. - graduated from Baku Navy Academy with 2 Diplomas of Honor and was awarded two professions: 1. Marine captain, 2. Electromechanical engineer http://rus.caspianagma.com/5-predislovie.html
1967 - graduated from Faculty of Physics of MSU, Moscow State University after M.V. Lomonosov, with BA /1964/ and MA/1967/ in the theoretical physics. http://www.msu.ru/
1972 - graduated from the University of Friendship of People after Patris .Lumumba (Moscow) with the PhD in theoretical physics. http://www.pfu.edu.ru/
Public Recognition and Awards
The Director of the Science Center of Physics of Vacuum.
The Vice-President of Academy of Information and Physics of Vacuum.
The Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
The Academician of the International Academy of Information.
The Academician of the International Academy of Biotechnologies.
The Academician of Academy of New Consciousness.
Professional Experience and Activities
1959 – 1960 - Electric Engineer at Coast Guard Storm vessel “Besstrashny (Fearless), at Caspian Sea, Navy, Baku, Azerbaijan. The duty of the above mentioned vessel was to save lives of the personnel working at deep sea petroleum extraction stations during the sea storms about 11 degrees, when no other vessels can face such a storm.
1960 – Engineer at the mobile TV Center, Permj, USSR.
1960-1961 – Electronic at Automated Laboratory at at Kamsk Petroleum Extraction Station.
Gennady had designed the special remote control equipment to monitor and register the output production line.
Despite of the predicted bright future in the above professions Gennady was enchanted with main questions of physics and entered Moscow State University.
1961-1967 — Student of the Moscow State University /MSU, Moscow, Russia/
1967 — 1968 — Engineer of construction R&D Department of high fields intensive sources, Zelenograd, Moscow , USSR.
1968- 1969 — Assistant Professor at the University of Friendship of People named after Patris Lumumba , Moscow, USSR
1969-1972 — Post-graduate student of the University of Friendship of People after the name of Patris Lumumba, Moscow, USSR
1972-1983 — Junior researcher at the Chemistry Department of Moscow State University, Moscow, USSR
1983-1988 -Senior researcher at the E.I.Gubkin‘s Research Institute of Petroleum and Gas , Moscow, USSR
1988-1991 — Senior researcher of the E.I.Gubkin’s Institute of Problems of Petroleum and Gas, Moscow , of the USSR.
1991 —Senior researcher at the Center of the Interim Science and Non-Conventional Technologies, Moscow, Russia
1992 — Academician of the Academy of New Consciousness, Moscow, Russia
1992 — The President of Scientific and Commercial Company VIT, Moscow, Russia
1993 — Head of Laboratory of the Theory of Physical Vacuum at the International Institute of Theoretical and Applied Physics, Moscow, Russia
1994 — Chief of the Department of Theoretical Physics at the Center of the interim Science and Non-Conventional Technologies, Moscow, Russia
1995 — Academician of the International Academy of Biotechnology, Moscow, Russia
1996 — Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russia
1998 — Academician of the International Academy of Information, Moscow, Russia
1998 — Vice-president of Academy of Information and Physics of Vacuum, Moscow, Russia
1998 — Director of the Science Center of Physics of Vacuum, Moscow, Russia
2000 — 2001 – Director at «PV HI-TECH Co Ltd», — JV project with the EXIM Bank of Thailand, their associate company «HITECH Co. Ltd» and ISTA Co.Ltd.
2001 – Director and Chief Scientist of UVITOR Co. Ltd., Moscow, Russia, Bangkok, Thailand
2002 – Honorary advisor to TRATED, Thai-Russian Association of Technology and Economic Development, Bangkok, Thailand
2002 - Acad. G. Shipov is a member of the Russian Gravitational Association from the date of its foundation.
The present working positions.
Director of the Science Center of Physics of Vacuum at the Center of Physics of Vacuum /Moscow, Russia/.
Director and Chief Scientist of UVITOR Co. Ltd. / Russia, Thailand/
Current field of interest and activities:
- Theory of Physical Vacuum;
- Association of the General Theory of Relativity with the Quantum Field Theory;
- Fields and forces of inertia in modern physics;
- Fundamental theory of nuclear forces and electromagnetic forms — factors;
- Geometrization of fields of a matter;
- Theory of the gauge fields;
- Complete course of the quantum mechanics;
- Theory of elementary particles;
Sport, Karate(Red Belt)
The major program of the life.
In 1988 GENNADY I. SHIPOV had completed his most challenging program of his live -
«The Program of Universal Relativity and the Theory of Physical Vacuum»
Within the framework of this program the new physical principle — Principle of Universal Relativity was established.
Prof. G. Shipov has created the Vacuum Equations, representing set of
- Geometrized Heisenberg equations;
- Geometrized Einstein equations;
- Geometrized Yang-Mills equations,
They had received the international recognition (Skalsky V., Astrophysics and Space Science., 1990, v 166, p.159.) and were named after the name of the author.
The publications include 54 scientific works and 7 monographs:
1. ABOUT APPLICABILITY OF CLASSICAL ELECTRODYNAMICS IN THE STRONG FIELDS. In: the Collection of scientific works of the post-graduate students, 6 editions, Mathematics, mechanics, physics, from — in PFU, Moscow, 1969, p. 219.
2. ABOUT THE CONTRADICTIONS OF MAXWEII ELECTRODYNAMICS IN STRONG FIELDS.
3. ABOUT DISPERSION OF RELATIVICTIC PARTICLES IN THE SHWARZSHILD FIELD
4. FOUR-DIMENTIONAL POTENTIAL OF A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD.
In: Theses 5 scientific conferences Physical and mathematical faculty PFU, from — in PFU, Moscow, 1970, pp. 37-38.
5. ABOUT AN ELECTROMAGNETIC NATURE OF STRONG INTERACTIONS.
A: Collection of the proceedings of the post-graduate students, 7 editions, Mathematics, mechanics, physics, from — in PFU, 1970, P.225
6. GENERAL-RELATIVICTIC NONLINEAR ELECTRODYNAMICS WITH TENSOR POTENTIAL.
In: Izvestya VUZOV, Fisica, 1972, No 10, pp.98-102.
7. DISPERSION OF THE CHARGED PARTICLES IN GENERAL-RELATIVICTIC ELECTRODYNAMICS
In: the Abstracts 6 conferences of physical and mathematical faculty PFU, from — in PFU, Moscow, 1972, p.105.
8. EQUATION OF A FIELD OF TETRADS IN THE SPACE OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM.
In: Izvestya VUZOV, Fisica, 1976, No 6, with. 132.
9. GENERAL-RELATIVISTIC NONLINEAR SPINOR EQUATIONS.
In: Izvestya VUZOV, Fisica, 1977, No 3, p.121.
10. THEORY OF GRAVITATION IN THE SPACE OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM.
In: Izvestya VUZOV, Fisica, No 6, with. 142.
A PROBLEM OF PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY INTERACTIONS, from — in MSU, 1979, pp.1-146.
12. YANG-MILLS FIELDS IN GEOMETRICAL MODEL OF VACUUM.
In: Works 6 All-Union conferences on the General Theory of Relativity and Gravitation, Moscow, from — in MSPI named Lenin, 1984, p.333.
13. MECHANICS OF AN ORIENTABAL POINT AND GENERAL PRINCIPLE OF INERTIA.
In: Izvestya VUZOV, Fisica, 1985, No 3, p.74.
A PROBLEM OF MODERN PHYSICS AND
THE THEORY OF VACUUM, VINITI, No 5325-B87, Moscow, 1987,
MATHEMATICAL BASES OF THE GUAGE
MODELS OF PHYSICAL VACUUM, VINITI, No 5326-B87,
Moscow, 1987, pp.1-160.
THE PROGRAM OF A UNIVERSAL RELATIVITY
AND THEORY OF VACUUM, VINITI, No 6948-B88, Moscow, 1988,
17. ABOUT THE NEW EQUATION FOR ACCOUNT OF DENSITY OF
18. UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE OF RELATIVITY IN GRAVITATION.
In. Gravitation and fundamental interactions,
Moscow, from — in PFU, 1988, pp. 93,94.
19. DYNAMIC EQUATIONS FOR FIELDS OF INERTIA.
20. PROGRAM OF UNIVERSAL RELATIVITY AND GEOMETRY
OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM.
In: Works 7îé of an All-Union conference « Theoretical and
Experimental problems of the Theory of a Relativity and
Gravitation », from — in ESU, Yerevan, 1988, pp. 233,234.
21. ABOUT CRIATION UNIVERSES FROM VACUUM.
In: Proceedings of the International Conference on
Differential Geometry and Its Applications, Brno,
Czechoslovakia, 1989, p.422-431.
22. SYSTEM WITH SELF-ACTION. In: The system approach in geology, from — in a Science, 1989, pp 185-190.
23. ABOUT CONNECTION TORSION OF A SPACE WITH FIELDS AND FORCES
In: Urgent problems of fundamental sciences, M., MSTC
v. 3, 1991. pp.216-219.
24. FUNDAMENTAL MODEL OF NUCLEAR INTERACTIONS ON THE BASIS OF THE SOLUTION OF THE EQUATIONS OF VACUUM. A CONDITION AND PROSPECTS. In: Urgent problems of fundamental sciences, M., MSTC, v. 3, 1991. pp.102-104.
25. ABOUT USE OF VACUUM TORSION FIELDS FOR
MOVINGS OF A MECHANICAL SYSTEMS, M.: ICSVNCT, 1991,
Preprint No 8, p.50.
26. TORSION FIELDS IN THE DETERMINED QUANTUM MECHANICS.
In: The theses of the reports XXVIII scientific conferences
Faculty of physical and mathematical and natural sciences, Part
1, RPFU, 1992.p.51.
27. GEOMETRY OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM, Part 1, Geometry
A4 In vector basis, M.: ICSVNCT, 1992, Preprint No14, p.62.
28. GEOMETRY OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM, Part 2, Geometry
A4 in spinor basis, M.: ICSVNCT, 1992, Preprint No15, p.67.
29. GEOMETRY OF ABSOLUTE PARALLELISM, Part 3, Construction
the solutions of the structural Cartan equations of A4 geometry
M.: ICSVNCT, 1992, Preprint No 16, p.76.
30. UNIVERSAL RELATIVITY AND GEOMETRY OF ABSOLUTE
PARALLELISM, Theses of the reports of international scientific
Conferences « Lobachevsky and modern geometry », part
II, KSU, 1992, p.51.
31. FUNDAMENTAL MODELS OF ELEMENTARY INTERACTIONS AND
THE THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM, M.: ICSVNCT, 1992,
Preprint No 17, p.68.
32. THE QUANTUM MECHANICS, OF WHICH DREAMED EINSTEIN, FOLLOWS
FROM THE THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM, M.: ICSVNCT, 1992, Preprint No 20, p.65.
33. EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT? In. Conceptual problems the Quantum Theory of measurements. M., 1992. pp.134-143.
34. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. Part 1. Physical principles
and equation of the theory of physical vacuum, M.: ICSVNCT,
35. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. Part 2. Conformity of the equations
Physical vacuum with the fundamental equations
of Physics, M.:, ICSVNCT 1992. p.65.
36. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. Part 3. Some consequences of the theory of physical vacuum. M.: ICSVNCT, 1992. p.72. 1993.
37. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. M.: N-T Center, 1993. P.362.
38. FOUR STRATEGIC CONSEQUENCES OF THE THEORY OF PHYSICAL
VACUUM. The theses of the reports of 8 Russian gravitational
Conferences « Theoretical and experimental problems
of Gravitation », Puchino, on May 25-28, Ì., 1993.
39. ENERGY OF GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS AND FIELDS OF INERTIA IN VACUUM
GRAVIDYNAMICS. Works V seminars « Gravitational energy
And Gravitational waves », Dubna, May 16-18, 1992,
40. FUNDAMENTAL INTERACTIONS IN GEOMETRICAL MODEL
OF THE PHYSICAL VACUUM. Works VI seminars « Gravitational
Energy and Gravitational waves », Dubna, October 26-30,
1993, p. 141-145.
41. THEORETICAL BASES OF A NEW PRINCIPLES OF MOVEMENT. Preprint
No 1 SCC VIT, Moscow, 1994., p 64.
42. OVERCOMING CULOMB BARRIER FOR THE ACCOUNT OF TORSIONAL
EFFECTS. Preprint No 61 ICSVNCT, Moscow, 1995, p.12.
43. ABOUT DISCRETE STRUCTURE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Preprint No 62 ICSVNCT, Moscow, 1995, p.12.
44. THEORETICAL BASES OF NEW PRINCIPLES OF MOVEMENT.
Preprint No 60 ICSVNCT, Moscow, 1995., p.68.
45. THEORETICAL ESTIMATION OF THE ELECTROTORSIONAL INTERACTIONS.
Preprint No 1 IITAP, Moscow, 1995, p. 11.
46. IT IS POSSIBLE THE COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER CIVILIZATIONS FROM PHYSICAL POINT OF VIEW.
Works of the international conference « 100-yars
Beginnings of use of electromagnetic waves for transfer
The messages and origin of a radio engineering ». A part II, Moscow,
1995, p. 201.
47. PHENOMENON OF PSYCHOPHYSICS
AND THETHEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. In: «Consciousness and physical world», Moscow, 1995, p.35.
48. ABOUT CONNECTION OF NP-FORMALISM WITH A4 GEOMETRY.
The theses of the International school — seminar « The Bases of the Theory
of Gravitation and Cosmology », Odessa, September 4-10, 1995 y.,
49. NEW APPROACH TO QUANTIZATION OF THE GRAVITATIONAL INTERACTIONS.
The theses of the International school — seminar « The Bases of the Theory
Gravitation and Cosmology », Odessa, September 4-10, 1995 p. 71.
50. ROTATIONAL RELATIVITY AND THE TORSION OF A4 GEOMETRY
Theses of the reports 9 Russian Gravitational conference,
Part 1, Novgorod of June 24-30, 1996, p 88.
51. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. M.: Nauka, 1997. P.450.
52. ABOUT GEOMETRICAL AND FENOMENOLOGICAL TORSION IN THE RELATIVISTIC PHYSICS
53. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. English edition, IITAP, Moscow. ST-Center, 1997. P.312.
After 2000 _ Thailand
54. THEORY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM for Everybody. Russian edition, Moscow, , 2002 .
Is the member of Russian Gravitational Association from the date of her foundation.
The Author of the 1 Patents.